QUIZ # 223
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 222
1) Jayendra Katti, Mumbai
2) Nandan Shah, Mumbai
3) Ayan Das, Kochi
- Who introduces himself thus: "I was born 6/8/57 and raised in Windham, New York, in the Catskill Mountains.
I graduated high school as valedictorian because the other 39 people in my class couldn't spell 'valedictorian.'"
- What was founded as a result of the merger of British Steel with Koninklijke Hoogovens?
Showcased at the Frankfurt Motor Show earlier this year, the brand in the picture above is being revived. Can you name it?
- If Amazon: Kindle, Barnes & Noble: ?
Whose brand of soft drinks is this?
- According to the Global Language Monitor, if Obama and H1N1 are No. 2 and No. 3, what's No. 1?
- DIG PLUM COCONUT
Unscramble the above for two words to describe Netbased use of computer technology.
- What's the oneword campaign name of the International Advertising Association, seeking world leaders to take the right decision during the Copenhagen summit for climate change?