QUIZ # 179
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 178
1) M. Prakash, Chennai
2) C.Kalidas Rajagopal, Chennai
3) J. Bhavna, Ludhiana
- New York band Creaky Boards had claimed that this track, by Coldplay, was a rip off of their own work. Rock guitarist Joe Satriani has also alleged that that particular track is a copy of his 'If I Could Fly,' and has sued the group. Can you name the p
- Which snack is brand is named after the Hindi word for "crunchy"?
- 'Become Legendary' is the name of the campaign of which specific brand related to sports?
- Complete the following tagline of an Asian country's tourism department (Fill up the blank with the name of the country): _____ Sparkling
- Which carmaker has been knocking the doors of European courts for some years now regarding the registration of the word 'fun' as a trademark?
- Can you name the company which owns the 'Formula One Group' of companies?
- A PRISM OR PUNCTUATE
Unscramble the above for a twoword name of an organisation that creates reel life situations.