QUIZ # 161
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 160
1) Deeksha, Hassan
2) Wasim Ahmad, Faridabad
3) Abdul Hamid, New Delhi
- According to historian al-Maqrizi, the secret code of Genghis Khan mandated what penalty to those who became bankrupt thrice?
- This Russian billionaire was briefly detained in the ski resort of Courchevel under a prostitution probe last year. He, therefore, doesn't want to do business in France until authorities there apologise to him. Still, there were media reports recently
that he has purchased the world's most expensive home in France, which he has denied. Can you name this person, whose investment vehicle is Onexim Holdings?
- What's the name of Hamish McDonald's biography of Dhirubhai Ambani? (The book is banned in India.)
- The new Mountain Dew flavour line extension, Voltage, was done with quite a bit of consumer participation it was they who chose the colour, flavour and name. Consumers, in true democratic fashion, even voted for Voltage among three potential can
didates. What is the name of the site in which they voted?
This view of the Arc de Triomphe is from a location that has been ranked the thirdmost expensive commercial property location in the world. Can you name the speciflc location?
- AN AD BY THAI
Unscramble the above for an Indian brand delivering products from an ancient science.
- This global notfor- proflt organisation is also sometimes known as 'Talent, Ideas and Enterprise.' Can you name it?