Business Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
QUIZ # 99
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ #98
1) B. Viswanath, Chennai
2) Aman Kumar Duggar, Hoshiarpur, Punjab
3) Gangubai, Bangalore
- This company's name is a combo of words. The first two letters is from its old name (a term for a story coming downfrom the past) while the last set of letters means 'new' in pseudo Latin. What's the company's name?
- LGP (someone's initials) came to US from Kenya with his wife and six children, and had just 5 pounds with him. But he sensed there was a market for authentic Indian food there, and started to make and sell samosas. Which present day brand are we talkin
- 3 Series and 5 Series are whose auto brands?
- Which reseller of computer equipment was recently bought by Madison Dearborn Partners for a whopping over $7 billion?
- If IL&FS will provide infrastructure and Kapil Dev will head its Executive Board, with other members being Kiran More, Tony Greig and Dean Jones, what's the specific organisation we are referring to?
- James Glassman and Kevin Hassett's book's base line was 'The New Strategy for Profiting From the Coming Rise in the Stock Market.' This 1999 book was proved wrong by the bust two years later. What was its title?
- Whose NYSE symbol is TOC?
- GIANT ARM THREW MA
Unscramble the above for a twoword name of a woman CEO.
Logo of which Australian organisation?
This Pulitzer winner died recently. Who's this?
Comments & Letters to the Editor to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to: Business Line
Dabhol power regenerated
Tracking the rains
Sethusamudram Canal Project
India Inc's overseas acquisition