Financial Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
QUIZ # 44
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ # 43
K. Chellappa, Chennai
M. K. Prasad, Bhilai
Amit Chaudhry, New Delhi
In response to the note in Brand Quest in BrandLine dated June 8, 2006, several participants mailed to say they got the picture question in Quiz 43 right. However, it was the picture question for Quiz 42, for which the answers were given on June 8, that
nobody got right – the anwer is Sanjiv Ahuja,CEO of Orange.
- James McNerney Jr holds charge as the President and CEO of which company currently? Choose from the following: a)3M b)General Electric c) Boeing
- What's the fourword title of a book whose base line is 'Dilbert's Guide to Finding Happiness at the Expense of Your Co-Workers'?
- Hercules Hoists, Jeevan, Baroda Industries and Hind Musa- fir Agency are four of the 27 companies belonging to a group founded in 1926. Can you name the group?
- It was founded in 1948 as ... Schuhfabrik Rudolf Dassler. Complete the name of the company.
- Bookstore chain Ottakar's recently agreed to be taken over by which group?
- Which brand has been positioned as 'Duniya ka sabse chhota AC (the world's smallest air-conditioner)'?
- Which company is listed on NYSE under the symbol IBN?
- I GREW AT SYRIA
Unscramble the above for a two-word Asian company name.
The world's first inhalable insulin is seen in this picture. What's this Pfizer brand called?
Identify the man in the picture.
Comments & Letters to the Editor to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to: Business Line
Dabhol power regenerated
Tracking the rains
Sethusamudram Canal Project
India Inc's overseas acquisition