QUIZ # 9
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
Winners of Quiz # 8
1) Neena Goyal, Delhi
2) Lalit Prasad Desiraju, Pune
3) Balaji Devarajan, Coimbatore
- It was first named the Pittsburgh Reduction Company. Later, it came to be known as the Aluminium Company of America. What's it now?
- Kelintun and Laiwensiji are the brand names of a product sold by China's Guangzhou Haojian Bio-science. These are the Chinese equivalent of Clinton and Lewinsky. What is the product?
- MISS SEAT, NEXT TURN!
Unscramble the above phrase for a two-word company name. Hi-tech and American!
- Michael Scott, Mike Markkula, John Sculley, Michael Spindler, Gil Amelio, ... Who's next in the list?
- If Gulzari Lal Nanda was the first, and V. T. Krishnamachari was the second, who is it now?
- In 1997, PepsiCo spun off three restaurant brands, which became Tricon Global Restaurants. Tricon later came to be known as Yum! to reflect its expanding portfolio. Now, which three brands did PepsiCo spin off initially? a) KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell
; b) A&W Restaurants, KFC and Pizza Hut; c) KFC, Taco Bell and Long John Silver's
- The company started by Kasturbhai, Narottambhai and Chimanbhai called its strategy in the mid-'80s ‘Renovision,' or a new way of looking at issues. Which company?
- Which term is common in the following: a) A French lemon soft drink, introduced by Perrier, now part of Cadbury Schweppes, and b) A measure to estimate income inequality, created by an Italian statistician?
A promotional apple of which company (broadly, in the financial realm)?
Comments & Letters to the Editor to: email@example.com
Subscribe to: Business Line
Dabhol power regenerated
Tracking the rains
Sethusamudram Canal Project
India Inc's overseas acquisition